Content

Port Willunga - Adelaide Wedding & Portrait Photographer - Corrynn Jones Photography - Behind the scenes with CJP

Thursday, September 16, 2010
Hey guys!

It's not often I'm on the other side of the lens but having my new apprentice with me means I get caught in action more often.  I thought I'd share with you some images from our latest sessions...
Shooting churches in the Clare Valley
All Kitted up and ready to go
Shooting with both eyes open & getting onto the same level with some kids in the forrest


Part time model haha! Sometimes it's just easier to show people what I want.


End of the shoot - I'm going home!
Susan - 'A Cake You Crave',  Me - 'CJP',  Kellie - 'Set Your Scene' & Amanda - 'Designer Wedding Flowers'
at the Pretty In Pink Breastcancer Fundraiser - what a team!!

Well....after taking photos all day - I can get kinda loopy! MWAH!


CJ xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment