Content

Moana Beach - Adelaide Maternity & Newborn Photographer - Corrynn Jones Photography - When 2 becomes 3 - Little N on the inside

Thursday, October 7, 2010
I had the best time with E & A at their maternity session - A's step mum organised the session for them as she really wanted them to have something special to remember this time in their lives & I am so privileged to have been chosen for it. 


Young, vibrant, hilarious & so in love - I had a ball watching these guys & we had some great locations to use too.  They had a gorgeous tree swing in the back yard guarded by the most unusual 'Tree man' I've seen, but he provided us with lots of giggles!  A gorgeous park bench as well as the beach.



We also had some fun with props such as their pet snake.....yep! You read right! - my first maternity session with a snake - given she's only a baby carpet python I was mesmerised & a little grossed out by her but I couldn't resist including her in the session too!  This proved harder than I thought although I managed to get a couple of shots in before it was time for cranky snakey to go back in her enclosure.

After that we headed down to the beach & got some magical shots there due to the wind being just perfect.....perfectly cold & stingy enough to leave us all with tears in our eyes but absolutely FABULOUS images!




Soon it is time for little N to join us in the outside, but I until then - I loved every minute of capturing him on the inside!




0 comments:

Post a Comment