Content

Port Willunga | Corrynn Jones Photography - Adelaide Wedding & Portrait Photorapher - Your photographer - All about ME!

Monday, May 24, 2010
Me at the beautiful Whitehaven Beach

I have been described as a vibrant, bubbly ray of sunshine, easy to get along with, contagious giggler and pocket rocket.  But that's what others say, here's some things you don't know....

I have been married for 10years to my high school sweetheart.  I'm mum of 3 of the most gorgeous little monkeys with the biggest hearts and characters of anyone I've ever met.  These two biggest events in my life - getting married and having my babies - have given me personal and growing experience in Wedding Photography and planning, Maternity Sessions, Baby and Children's photography. I love the emotions and expressions you find at weddings, the love unfolding in a beautiful round baby belly and the fun, character and laughter you find see in photographing children.  I've spent many a children's session playing 'Billy Goats Gruff" under bridges, having tea parties, climbing haystacks, splashing in puddles and the ocean, running madly along the beach and jumping off sand dunes into the sand below.  I have to interact with my clients, I love it!

Photography has been a passion of mine since I can remember.  I got my first PINK Barbie camera when I was around 4yrs old and graduated to my very own SLR at the age of 18yrs old - I've never looked back!
 Me and my family with my Barbie camera hanging off my arm


This is the 1st photo I ever took. Yep! That's my little 4yr old finger! I still remember having to twist their arm to let me use the camera :)

I believe that it's my job to capture you as you are, as you see your self and as loved ones know you.  If I tell you where to stand and when to smile or kiss, that's all me...I want to see YOU.

The day I got my first SLR camera

I believe that photos are priceless time capsules that tell you everything about the subject in the photo.  The person, the time, the mood, the emotions, the weather, the fun, the laughter, the tears, the love....EVERYthing!

 My favourite photo of my Nana and her Mum

I believe in letting you choose how you take your final product and how to spend your money on your images.

I believe there is beauty in everything, from the gorgeous curves of a pregnant belly bump to the tiny toes and soft skin of a newborn, the grumpy tantrums of child who knows what they want (and eventually how to get it!),  even in the worn down feet of a path well travelled through life.
Yep! They're my little feet!
I consider it a privilege to be allowed in to a moment of someone's life to capture this beauty for them, so they can share it with generations to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment