Content

Port Willunga | Adelaide Wedding Photographer | Corrynn Jones Photography | It's The Little Things...

Sunday, April 18, 2010
After attending a gorgeous wedding on Saturday with absolutely stunning decorations, it made me think about the details & all the little things that make a wedding 'look' amazing. At our wedding we had silver hearts swirling up out of pots next to our entries & exits and my favourite....black & white goldfish (little brides & grooms) in large cylinder vases on the tables. The only thing is, I have no pictures of them. The food was great but again no pictures to remember what we ate. In thinking about all of this I have decided to put together a collections of images I've taken from the weddings I've been to. A collection of all the little things that make a wedding standout, the little thoughts the bride has spent hours umming over to make sure each table looked fabulous etc. I make sure I capture these little things, because they have taken a lot of thought & effort.

See! The little things do count! ;)






4 comments:

Belinda Turner at: April 19, 2010 at 12:26 AM said...

Such a fantastic idea. This is what seperates you as a fantastic phtographer. It definately is in the little details

DCsMrs at: April 19, 2010 at 3:48 AM said...

I feel stoked you loved some of our details! Me tooooo! :)

Corrynn Jones Photography at: April 19, 2010 at 4:53 AM said...

Thank you Belinda! I make sure I notice those little things, someone spent a lot of time making sure they were there. They deserve their place in a wedding album.

Vic, I loved ALL of you details hun..it was one of my favourite weddings!! AND my 1st in the rain, will always be a special day to me. Can't wait to show you all the pics you haven't seen yet ;)

DCsMrs at: April 19, 2010 at 5:20 PM said...

Me too and me too and me too! :D

Post a Comment